When I use the term education, I tend to define it within certain parameters. This way I keep my discussion on this vast subject limited and focused. Hopefully clear too. So here goes.. Education can become a universal concept, only when it is accepted as an empowering tool universally. For eg I stay in a rural part of India, where the education isnt considered to be so important especially because many of the parents are either farmers or poorly educated. They havent seen education bring any value-addition to their lives, as such. So in such a scenario, how can we sell education as an empowering tool? First, show education in the light of its usefulness....preferably in everyday life. For e.g. if a kid were to go to a shop, and tell the shop-owner what its mother has told him to get...4 packets of CCC shampoo. If the shampoo costs 2 rs. per packet, how much would the kid have to pay for 4? It needs to use multiplication and deduce that the order costs 8 Rs. There....that's...
Quality, i believe, depends on the team at work. So i cant define quality for each & every work. But, I attempt to define quality in general that is commonly needed in each & every work. Here are the fundamental features of quality work:- 1. Simple :- means clear, functional, easy to understand & doesnt put stress on the brain..... 2. Stable :- The creator of the work feels confident delivering the work, the recipient or user of the work does not feel left out or hopeless at any point. 3. Concise :- I mean that the boundaries of the work are defined clearly...in terms of time and tasks. Therefore the work quality can be rated in a simple and clear manner. 4. Evolving :- For work that is repetitive, as the team gains experience, the quality of work also keeps evolving. This makes the work an active thing instead of a dead one. For relevant queries, feedback, suggestions & to give guidance please whatsapp directly to my number..let us keep the group uncluttered....
ಆತ್ಮೀಯ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳೇ, ಇವತ್ತು ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ವಾಕ್ಯ ರಚನೆ (sentence formation) ಬಗ್ಗೆ ನಾವು ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳೋಣ. ಸರಳವಾಗಿ ವಾಕ್ಯ ಮಾಡಬಹುದು. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಕರ್ತೃ, ಕರ್ಮ ಎರಡಂತೂ ಇರಬೇಕು. ಉದಾ: I ate. ನಾನು ತಿ...
Comments
Post a Comment